What Your Car Insurance Company Doesn’t Want You to Know
Car insurance companies go to great lengths to convince their customers that they care. Unfortunately,
when it comes time to make a claim, many people find this is not the case.
Common car insurance company problems:
- Intimidation: Car insurance policies are often deliberately written to confuse, so that customers don’t
know – or use - their legal rights during the claim process.
- No choice: Most insurers will only cover repairs made by their approved smash repairers, leaving you
with no choice about who fixes your car.
- Cut corners: Often panel beaters are forced into inflexible arrangements which make them cut corners
just to stay in business.
- Non-genuine parts: The insurer will often specify all the parts and materials to be used- often nongenuine
- and how much time the repairer spends on labour. This can undermine the safety and value of
What can you do about it?
Accident Solutions are experienced at insurance law and can inform you about your consumer rights so you
don’t get ripped off. One phone call and Accident Solutions will handle the entire claim - from the scene of
the accident to the final repairs.
Get an unbiased view:
- Independent assessment: Our field officers are completely independent and not affiliated with any car
- Professional repair and restoration: We only use genuine manufacturer’s parts and the highest quality
- Legal advice: If you need legal assistance we can help, on a “no-win, no fee” basis.
Call 1300 725 788 today or fill in the form below and we will contact you immediately.